Like a window opening onto a vista of sun-warmed vineyards, the Valencia Landscape Mirror brings the warmth of Mediterranean design home. The mirror glass is cut with a one-inch bevel and the elaborately detailed frame is finished in Dark Oak. The mirror comes with mounts that can be used on the wall or to attach to the back of a dresser.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-49.5 x d-1.5 x h-43
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 125.73 x d- 3.81 x h- 109.22
- Weight: 44 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Bedroom Mirror
- Style: Traditional Wood Finish: Tuscan Material(s): Wood & Veneer
- Collection: Valencia
- The Valencia Collection's distinct style originates in the countries along the Mediterranean Sea. Named for one of the oldest and most charming cities in Spain, the region is known for its' turquoise waters, vibrant countryside, Tuscan vineyards and sun-drenched living spaces. Drawing upon these influences, the Valencia Collection captures the enchanting scenery and romanticism of the Mediterranean with an array of luxurious home furnishings, emphasizing the warm colors and earthy textures found in the surrounding landscapes. Valencia is Latin for strength , and strong defines this collection, masterfully crafted with quality materials and built to last.
||w-49 x d-2 x h-43
Vanity Tables / Mirrors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.