The fourteen-drawer Saint Germain Large Dresser offers storage with style. In addition to six full size drawers and six small drawers, the dresser has two drawers tucked into the curved cornice. The top left cornice drawer has a removable velvet-lined jewelry tray and the top right cornice drawer has a drop down from for easy A/V components. A bottom drawer is lined with cedar. The multi-step Foxtail finish on pecan and hickory veneers plays up the beauty of the wood grain; the bronzed hardware is a custom design.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-60 x d-21 x h-50
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 152.4 x d- 53.34 x h-127
- Weight: 216.05lbs.
- Furniture Piece: Dressers
- Collection: Saint Germain
- Historically identified with dark finishes and delicate details, the St. Germain collection interprets the Louis Philippe style in an entirely new way. Gentle curves accentuate robust frames while fresh finish tones add an unusual richness and depth to Pecan and Hickory veneers. Tailored upholstery and custom hardware complete an aesthetic that, while adhering to the ideal of understated luxury, offers practical function and casual comfort, just right for today's home.
||w-60 x d-21 x h-50
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.