The flowing top edge of this compelling upholstered bed brings traditional style to modern day trends. The adjustable-height headboard features stitched diamond button tufting that accentuates the subtle curvature above, setting the color tone for the low-profile footboard and sides as well. The easy-to-clean woven fabric features a delicately striated finish that adds depth and character. The clever hinged side rails allow for easy transport during moves, while footed slats offer sturdy support for your existing mattress and box spring.
- Eye-catching curves offer an elegant silhouette with a nod to traditional style
- All-in-one bed design includes headboard, matching footboard, hinged side rails, and slats
- Mattress and box spring required; not included
- Deep steel grey fabric offers decor options ranging from dramatic palettes to soothing neutrals
- Made with a blend of select hardwoods, manufactured woods, and foam upholstery for durability
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete bed setup in 60 minutes
- Country of Manufacture
||66.540" L x 86.220" W x 58.660" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.