Take traditional style out for a colorful spin when you invite this eye-catching dining chair into your home. Plush foam-filled upholstery makes the rolled button-tufted back and comfortable seat as inviting as this chair's tropical teal blue hue. Folded seams at the corners add additional texture, and sleek, tapered legs shine in a black finish that flows into antique brass casters for easy movement.
- Exciting and inspiring, a striking color choice elevates this chair into a stylish work of art
- Generous padding makes the rolled back and seat delightfully soft
- Velvety teal blue fabric is accentuated with deep biscuit button tufting and folded edges
- Petite antique brass casters add a delicate metallic accent and gliding movement
- A hardwood frame adds lasting durability, foam padding adds lofty comfort
- Some assembly required; hardware kit included
- Country of Manufacture
||23.600" L x 29.900" W x 34.500" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.