The vintage-inspired silhouette of this comfortable upholstered accent chair lays on the charm with a chic cream and red geometric pattern. The soft, foam-and-fiber padded seat blends linen, acrylic, and polyester for a durable finish that highlights the clean curves and edges of the design. Along the base, a row of hand-driven nailheads adds a hint of metallic glam, while a single tuft button on the back delivers a compelling touch of dimension. Contrast black wooden legs add both height and drama to the profile. This style is ideal for an office chair, living room accent chair, or even as extra seating in the dining room.
- Tight back upholstered accent chair features a unique silhouette and eye-catching pattern
- Comfortable, supportive accent seating works well in any room of the home
- Vertical geometric pattern matches a faded brick red with an appealing cream background
- Ebony black wooden legs offer inviting contrast for a hint of modern chic
- Single tuft-button accent punctuates the chair's graceful edges
- Polished silver nailhead trim along the bottom edge anchors the design
- Made with a sturdy hardwood frame and plush foam cushioning for long-lasting durability
- Some assembly required; hardware kit and instructions included
- Country of Manufacture
||23.030" L x 25.980" W x 34.650" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.