A graceful silhouette complements this stylish traditional armchair, accented with crisp button tufting. Slightly-flared back legs provide support, and thick foam padding in the seat and back invites relaxation. Nailhead trimmed edges add the perfect finishing flourish and a hint of vintage charm.
- Upscale traditional style blended with a playful fabric print
- Crisp button tufting and welted edges add both style and durability
- Linen-like texture elevated with all-over gray French script
- Antiqued, burnished nailhead trim frames and flatters the fabric
- Ebony-finished wooden legs provide a stylish pop of contrast
- Back chair legs are lightly flared for additional support
- A wooden frame ensures durability, while plush foam cushioning delivers comfort
- Very minimal assembly required; 4 chair legs and washers included
- 33.50 in. L x 34.70 in. W x 35.00 in. H
- Seat Height (bottom of chair to floor): 8.07 inches
- Seat Height (bottom of cushion to floor): 12.08 inches
- Seat Height (top of cushion to floor): 21.26 inches
- Country of Manufacture
||33.500" L x 34.700" W x 33.500" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.