Airy openwork design meets durable powder-coated steel construction in this compelling X style metal bed. Round finial-topped posts on the headboard and footboard evoke an antique feel, while the convenience of adjustable side rails make this bed truly modern. The large double X details on both the head and footboard allow the colors of your walls and linens to show through elegantly. The floral-accented center medallions add a dash of feminine flair and help ground the design firmly on the side of stunning style. Underneath, three footed slats provide ample support for your box spring and mattress - both required, neither included.
- The classic finial-topped poster bed silhouette gets a modern update with openwork design
- Bed comes complete with headboard, footboard, slats, and side rails for quick setup
- Mattress and box spring required; not included
- Adjustable side rail heights allow three different position options for support slats
- Powder-coated black metal finish offers a compelling antique-like look
- Medallion accents in the center of each "X" detail feature sunflower details for a feminine touch
- Made with sturdy all-metal tube construction for lasting strength and durability
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete bed setup in 60 minutes
- Country of Manufacture
||79.700" L x 64.350" W x 55.000" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.