From its grand scale to the thoughtful scrolled accents in the headboard, this all-metal bed is a traditional work of art. Ball-topped finial posts stretch from the sides of both the head and footboard, elegantly framing your favorite linens below. Vertical slats lend an airy quality to the design, while a powder-coated deep brown finish gives the style a durable, timeless feel. Simply add your box spring and mattress - both required, neither included - and enjoy the support of a modern steel frame bed with an antique flair.
- A classic metal bed design, finished with a durable powder coating for superior performance
- Bed comes complete with headboard, footboard, slats, and side rails for quick setup
- Mattress and box spring required; not included
- Adjustable side rail heights allow three different position options for support slats
- Powder-coated brown metal finish offers a compelling antique-like look
- Crafted with sturdy all-steel tube construction throughout for lasting durability
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete bed setup in 60 minutes
- Country of Manufacture
||64.000" L x 84.400" W x 49.500" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.