Curvaceous in shape and elegant in style, this upholstered swivel counter stool invites you to relax and enjoy a favorite beverage or two. The linen-like fabric features a creamy beige hue, accented with a pop of brushed nickel nail head trim. Below, flared legs complement the shaped seat, while the warm cherry finish adds a rich contrast to the light upholstery. The smooth 360 degree swivel mechanism allows you to turn your attention in any direction, making it ideal for entertaining. The footrest features a metal plate to protect from everyday wear and tear, and non-marking plastic foot glides underneath the legs protect flooring from scuffs.
- Transitional style and plush upholstery make this counter stool a comfortable accent piece
- Swivel seat allows easy turning - ideal for smaller spaces
- Curved-edge seatback provides a compelling silhouette for elevating your decor
- A perfect match for counters between 34" and 36" high
- Woven linen-like fabric offers a beige hue with hints of tan and grey for easy matching
- 360-degree ball bearing swivel plate offers smooth, quiet swivel motion
- Brushed nickel nailhead trim adds a unique traditional element to the edges
- Made with select hardwood framing, plush high-density foam, and a metal swivel for longevity
- Some assembly required; hardware kit and instructions included
- Country of Manufacture
||19.490" L x 24.250" W x 40.980" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.