The classic rectangular headboard gets a stylish update with a dual row of burnished brass nailhead trim in this attractive upholstered bed. Matching low-profile side rails and footboard keep the minimalist profile looking clean, balancing it on two angle-cut feet at the bottom edge. The soft, upholstered headboard can be adjusted to sit at two different heights for a customized bedroom look. Underneath, four footed wooden slats offer stable, consistent support for your mattress and box spring - both required, neither included - for a dreamy night's sleep.
- Clean contemporary lines meet classic nailhead trim in this inviting upholstered bed
- Bed comes complete with headboard, footboard, slats, and side rails for quick setup
- Mattress and box spring required; not included
- Neutral linen-like cream fabric provides a stylish contrast for darker nailhead trim
- Fabric is made with 100% polyester for superior performance and easy maintenance
- Aged brass-colored nailhead trim defines the edges of the headboard with a traditional touch
- Made with solid pine, rubberwood, and manufactured wood, fabric; padded with foam for comfort
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete bed setup in 60 minutes
- All required tools, parts, and instructions are packed securely inside the headboard for shipping
- Country of Manufacture
||64.370" L x 85.630" W x 49.610" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.