A fashionable addition to any dining or bar area, this 2-in-1 Metal Swivel Barstool uses a cathedral-like design arched across the wooden rail-topped back for added style. It features an easy-to-clean performance fabric seat, complemented by an espresso finish that blends easily into most decor styles. Adjustable in height, it includes 6" extender legs so it can be used as a counter-height (24") or bar-height (30") stool, complete with a metal ring footrest on both settings. A 360-degree ball bearing swivel plate beneath the seat ensures a smooth, reliable turning motion for versatility while entertaining.
- Cathedral-like arches complement the contoured back on this attractive swivel stool
- Performance fabric seat is easy to clean; dark espresso-hued metal frame offers elegance
- Bolt-on leg extenders raise seat height by 6 inches quickly and easily
- Special non-marking foot inserts keep floors clean, even with daily use
- Powder-coated metal frame offers support and longevity
- Assembly is required both initially and to adjust height; hardware kit included
- Seat uses a ball bearing mechanism for smooth 360 degree turning action
- Use included leg extenders to adjust stool between bar and counter height
- Country of Manufacture
||19.250" L x 17.880" W x 44.500" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.