Tie up your decor theme with this clever corset-inspired finishing touch: a 2-in-1 Metal Swivel Barstool with a faux-laced effect back. Beneath a sleek wooden rail topped back, bowed ovals of metal railing form an appealing design, flowing into an easy-to-clean upholstered seat. If you want to change up the look, simply use the included bolt-on 6" extender legs to adjust between a counter-height (24") or bar-height (30") stool, each with a metal ring footrest for comfort. A ball bearing swivel plate underneath the seat offers a full 360-degree turning motion for easy conversation and movement while entertaining.
- Criss-cross corset-inspired design adds support and attractive flair to the contoured seatback
- Performance fabric seat is easy to clean; dark espresso-hued metal frame offers elegance
- Bolt-on leg extenders raise seat height by 6 inches quickly and easily
- Special non-marking foot inserts keep floors clean, even with daily use
- Powder-coated metal frame offers support and longevity
- Assembly is required both initially and to adjust height; hardware kit included
- Seat uses a ball bearing mechanism for smooth 360 degree turning action
- Use included leg extenders to adjust stool between bar and counter height
- Country of Manufacture
||19.250" L x 17.880" W x 44.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.