Soft, comfortable, and infinitely versatile, this upholstered bench hides a convenient secret: a roomy storage interior beneath a hinged lid. Supported by stylishly flared wooden legs and trimmed with tidy nickel nailheads, the height is perfect for resting or slipping shoes on and off. A button-tufted top adds a hint of traditional flair, while woven polyester fabric delivers superior durability over cushion-soft foam. Ideal for placement at the end of a bed, in an entryway, or used for extra seating in the living room, it's seating with storage built right in. Safety hinges prevent the lid from slamming, ensuring quiet operation as you retrieve linens, shoes, clothing, or other personal belongings inside.
- Plush tufted bench offers a comfortable seat and opens to reveal a roomy storage space inside
- Interior storage space measures 37.5" L x 12" D x 6" H; ideal for blankets, shoes, and more
- Soft beige fabric delivers a classic neutral tone while warm wooden legs add rich contrast
- Safety hinges prevent lid from closing too quickly, ensuring safe, quiet operation
- Crafted with solid wood legs, manufactured wood, fabric, and foam for inviting comfort
- Minimal assembly required; feet attach into finished base
- Country of Manufacture
||41.000" L x 15.750" W x 18.500" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.