If you are looking to add a touch of elegance to your bedroom, this well-designed, shelter-style, wingback upholstered panel bed is the perfect choice. The double-legged build ensures stability once it is bolted to your existing bed frame. The tidy nail head trim adds a traditional flair, anchoring the look of rich woven fabric both visually and physically. Dress it up with layers of bed linens below or dress it down with a casual sheet set - either way, this impressive design is built to captivate your bedroom decor.
- Soft edges and a neutral palette invite restful relaxation and style to the bedroom
- Winged headboard design cradles your mattress and box spring, providing clean design lines
- Bed comes complete with headboard, footboard, slats, and side rails for quick setup
- Mattress and box spring required; not included
- Neutral grey fabric is elevated by a light woven texture and nailhead trim
- Brushed nickel nailhead trim outlines elegant wing edges
- Wooden-framed, foam-padded upholstery for durability and longevity
- Assembly required; hardware is found in a hidden compartment behind the headboard
- Country of Manufacture
||67.720" L x 87.010" W x 51.770" H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.