Warm and solid, this farmhouse-style end table is crafted with unique openwork "X" sides, sturdy poplar hardwood, and a top finished with concrete veneer for durability. A lower shelf is perfect for storing photo albums, games, magazines, and other living room essentials. The sturdy top features a soft grey concrete fiber finish for an industrial look built to perform, year after year. Add a favorite lamp on top for an ideal sofa-side accessory, rich with distressed detailing.
- Unique industrial farmhouse design mixes distressed wood with a concrete finish
- Single shelf offers convenient sofa-side storage for living room or den
- Distressed poplar wood delivers a mottled brown finish that contrasts with a smooth grey top
- Tabletop uses a well-designed concrete veneer for an industrial look without excess weight
- Some assembly required; hardware kit and instructions included
- Country of Manufacture
||22.000" L x 24.000" W x 24.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.