While the rustic looks are undeniably striking, this well-designed sideboard is all about modern convenience. With three levels of storage for everything from spare linens to everyday essentials, it offers versatile performance for every room of the home. The broad, flat top is ideal for displaying photos and floral arrangements, while the trio of slender drawers just below is well-sized for holding servingware, such as corkscrew and napkins. Use the wide open storage in the center for oversized platters and bowls to free up space in kitchen cabinets, or use it to hold board games in the den for family gatherings. The half-dozen tray drawers at the base ensure effortless storage of items ranging from placemats to table accouterments for special events.
- Antique inflections and a rustic palette make this storage-rich sideboard noteworthy
- Three slender upper drawers hold flatware, linens, and other entertaining tools
- Large central shelf can be used for storing oversized bowls, platters, or for tasteful display
- Six tray-style drawers feature notched bases for stability when retrieving stored items
- Rich walnut brown finish blends well with steel-grey metal framing and drawer pulls
- Labyrinth-design square drawer pulls echo the metallic hue of the surrounding frame
- Crafted with durable select hardwoods and sturdy metal supports
- No assembly required
- Country of Manufacture
||Sideboards & Buffets
||48.000" L x 16.000" W x 32.750" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.