Accentuate your dining table with this thoroughly modern take on the arm chair, this chair has unexpected details that make it a unique addition to your home. Note the deconstructed sides and back that attractively frame exposed burlap in a light toffee shade. The rest of the chair is covered in a neutral fawn-colored linen and polyester blend fabric. A delicate row of bronze nail head highlights the chair's soft silhouette and sleek, tight seat and back. Legs are finished in a light maple. The arm chair is built with durability in mind, using sturdy sinuous wire construction in the seats and hardwood legs for steadiness. Cushions feature foam cores for long-lasting supportive comfort
- Deconstructed arm chair featuring sides and backs with exposed burlap
- Tapered hardwood legs for strength
- Nail head trim silhouettes the entire chair
- Practical linen and polyester blend fabric
- Cleaning code W
- Durable solid hardwood frame
- Tight-back arms, seat and back for a sleek casual look
- Sinuous wire construction for lasting comfort and durability
- Foam core cushion construction for added comfort
- Country of Manufacture
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.