With a strong, simple silhouette, the accent desk has a mid-century modern vibe that works well in everything from a contemporary townhouse to a restored 1950s ranch to an industrial chic urban loft. The desk has light gray oak finish, with just a hint of wire-brush distressing, and coordinating metal-clad drawer fronts featuring brushed nickel hardware. The desk's three drawers provide storage for everything from pens to device charges. The drawers are constructed using English and French dovetail techniques for strength, while full-extension guides give you easy access to items in the far back. Moderately scaled, the desk can anchor a home office or be incorporated into a living room, den or great room.
- Modern mid-century-style accent desk
- Constructed of both durable hardwood solids and manufactured wood, and finished with select white oak veneer
- Light gray oak finish with light wire-brush distressing and color coordinating metal-clad drawer fronts
- Moderately scaled for use in a variety of settings
- Custom brushed nickel bar hardware
- Three drawers feature full-extension guides and are constructed using both French and English dovetail techniques
- Assembly required
- Wipe clean with dry soft cloth
- Country of Manufacture
||58.000" L x 26.000" W x 31.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.