With a silver moonlight sheen, this dazzling nightstand is the perfect choice to add a hint of glamour to your bedroom. The muted silver leaf finish seems to glow on beautiful primavera wood veneers, culminating in a beautiful beveled mirror drawer front. The opulent pierced side panels feature a timeless quatrefoil design, enrobed in the same silver leaf finish for added style. A custom-designed acrylic crystal knob crowns the drawer front, creating the perfect finishing touch. The drawer itself is crafted with smooth, quiet metal side guides, as well as French and English dovetail construction in the drawer box for longevity. A single fixed shelf near the bottom adds additional storage options, and offers the perfect place to store your favorite books or belongings.
- Modern/luxe inspired nightstand with one drawer
- Constructed of durable hardwood solids and manufactured wood
- Stunning silver finish on primavera veneers
- Beveled mirror drawer front
- Custom-designed brushed nickel and acrylic hardware
- Drawers assembled using English and French dovetail techniques with full-extension ball bearing drawer guides
- Beautiful silver-leaf finish on legs and pierced end frames
- Some assembly required/Screw on legs
- Wipe clean with dry soft cloth
- Elegant and graceful, the pierced quatrefoil designs on the sides add a feminine touch
- Single top-mounted drawer and lower fixed shelf offer bedside storage options
- Silver leaf finish adds a modern glam element to a vintage-inspired design
- Custom-designed acrylic crystal knob adds a touch of sparkle to the drawer front
- Made with a blend of select hardwoods, manufactured woods, and primavera veneers for durability
- Some assembly required; hardware kit and legs included
- Country of Manufacture
||28.000" L x 16.000" W x 27.750" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.