Combining the best of comfort and style, this Delft Blue Nail Head Trim Queen Bed is a vision of sophistication. The glam-inspired upholstered bed features a shapely headboard outlined with two rows of polished nickel nail head detailing. Covered in a textured delft blue fabric, it conveys style and allure. Its durable wood-frame construction is complemented by plush high-density foam padding. Crafted with four solid-wood slats plus four support legs for stability, it also includes a solid-wood support leg at its side rail joint for even more structural support. Four tapered solid-wood legs in a black finish complete its design. To get the look, use this bed with a low-profile mattress and boxspring.
- Glam inspired upholstered bed with shaped and nail trimmed headboard
- Durable solid and manufactured wood frame construction
- Plush high density foam padding throughout
- Textured delft blue fabric with polished nickel double nail head trim
- Black, tapered solid wood legs
- Four solid wood slats with four support legs for stability
- Solid wood support leg at side rail joint for added support
- Recommended to use with a low profile boxspring and mattress
- Fabric content is 100% polyester
- Fabric cleaning code S
- Adjustable headboard height delivers a customized profile to fit your bedroom
- Country of Manufacture
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.