Entertaining has never been so comfortable or stylish, thanks to this clever farmhouse-inspired counter-height stool. A robust wooden arch caps the back silhouette, giving it the visual weight of a chair with the airy design of a counter stool. Open-styled wooden framing leads clean lines to the floor for a straightforward look, finished with a hint of country charm. The well-padded seat has the look and feel of a sumptuous weather-worn surface with the durability and longevity of faux leather, offering the best of both worlds. Pull up a chair and a favorite drink as you rest on the convenient understated armrests - this is a seat fit for rustic royalty.
- A welcoming farmhouse palette meets modern form and function in this counter stool
- A curved back and padded, upholstered seat offer comfort, riveted corner blocks add flair
- A light elm-brown finish highlights the deep brown leather-like upholstered seat
- Dark bronze kick plate on front stretcher adds both durability and a hint of contrast
- Made with a sturdy solid rubberwood frame and cushioned with high-density foam for performance
- No assembly required
- Country of Manufacture
||24.500" L x 25.000" W x 42.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.