Add striking geometric inspiration to your bedroom with the unusual design of this bedside accent. A cantilever silhouette provides several tiers to store important belongings - glasses can be tucked in the drawer, the lower shelf holds favorite books, a drink rests perfectly on the cabinet top, and the upper ledge is ideal for device chargers. An appealing taupe finish picks up hints of beige and gray through white oak veneers, offering a nightstand built for both looks and performance. Recessed pewter-tone hardware on the drawer front keeps the profile sleek and approachable. The drawer can be easily reversed to accommodate either right or left-side placement.
- Bold cantilever design offers multiple tiers for storage, display, and convenience
- Unique shape combines a traditional one-drawer case with a clever overhang component
- Cantilever gap creates ideal vertical storage for bedside books and magazines
- Drawer is reversible to allow symmetrical placement on either side of bed
- Soft taupe hue features hints of beige and grey for an appealing easy-to-match finish
- Recessed handle slot blends into the design to keep the casefront smooth
- Made with a blend of select hardwoods, manufactured wood, and oak veneers for durability
- Minimal assembly required; feet attach into finished base
- Country of Manufacture
||32.000" L x 18.000" W x 26.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.