Add bright, inviting hues and much-needed storage space to any room with this cleverly-designed accent chest. The two mirrored doors feature a geometric pattern of circles and squares, flowing into short, ferrule-tipped legs for a nod to modern style. Inside the push-to-close cabinet, a single adjustable / removable shelf makes the most of the interior, and a slender drawer makes an ideal spot for storing small items like pens, keys, and the day's mail. Well-sized to sit against a wall, beside a chair, or in an entryway for versatile placement around the home.
- Approachable transitional style and chic mirrored doors set a stylish mood for the home
- Two doors open to reveal a single adjustable / removable shelf for easy, customized storage
- A single top-mounted drawer delivers additional space for keys, mail, and everyday essentials
- Off-white and soft beige tones bring out unique woodgrain accents in both the case and overlay
- Mirrored doors feature connected circle and square outlines for a tile-like impression
- Push-to-close hardware keeps the case front clean and sleek
- Metal ferrule-tipped wedge legs deliver both lasting support and durability
- Made with select hardwoods, mirrored panels, and manufactured woods for durability
- Some assembly required to attach legs to base; hardware kit included
- Country of Manufacture
||Chests & Cabinets
||40.000" L x 19.000" W x 34.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.