High-definition and clear, crisp imagery is a must for televisions, and now that same attention to detail can be found in a television console too. This two-door design uses clean edges and stylish hardware to elevate the smooth gray finish to a piece that's ready for prime time-level decor. Each side cabinet opens to reveal a single adjustable / removable shelf for maximum storage - ideal for DVD collections or gaming peripherals. The center storage area features two removable fixed-height shelves for easy customization. This area is built to neatly house cable boxes, DVD players, game systems, and more, thanks to convenient wire pass-through ports in the back panel. Treat your living room, den, or family room to this well-built TV console and watch your favorite shows in style.
- A smooth finish, unique hardware, and thoughtful media-ready accents make this piece modern
- Both cabinets feature an adjustable / removable shelf to maximize interior storage
- Center storage area offers a pair of shelves and three wire pass-through ports for convenience
- Clean grey finish delivers a neutral look that fits into virtually any decor theme and palette
- Clear acrylic bar door pulls are finished with silver bands for an upscale touch
- Silver ferrule-tipped tapered legs add durability and a hint of glam
- Crafted with sturdy select hardwoods and durable manufactured wood for longevity
- Assembly is required; hardware and instructions included
- Country of Manufacture
||Console & Sofa Tables
||52.000" L x 16.000" W x 30.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.