Relax on your deck, patio, or porch in complete comfort with the well-padded, water-resistant cushioning of this stylish 4 piece outdoor accent set. Two plush chairs and a comfortable loveseat with an X back design, and a metal slat-style table are made for refreshing drinks and conversation by the garden. Sturdy galvanized steel slat back frames make the perfect foundation for durable 3" thick beige back and seat cushions, complete with removable zipper-closure covers for simple maintenance. Performance solution-dyed fabric stands up to the sun and rain, ensuring you always have a front row seat to the beauty of nature, right in your own backyard. Note: this item consists of the loveseat/table only; the two outdoor accent chairs are sold separately and must be purchased to complete the set.
- Tasteful outdoor furniture set includes a plush loveseat and matching all-metal slat table
- Generously padded seat and back cushions are weather-resistant and removable for cleaning
- Unique slat-topped outdoor table offers the perfect height and full metal construction
- Matte black galvanized steel meshes with inviting beige cushions for appealing contrast
- X-back design and slender angled arms offer support without overwhelming the plush look
- Crafted with rust-resistant galvanized steel and fade / water-resistant cushions for performance
- Assembly is required; two people are recommended to complete setup in 60-90 minutes. Instructions and hardware are included.
- Country of Manufacture
||42.000" L x 23.600" W x 13.000" H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.