Take a stance for clean-lined design with this chest of drawers. Rich on the rustic character and decidedly simple on the details, this chest maximizes the beauty of minimalism. Free of handles and featuring a framed front, it does more with less for stunning results. A charcoal finish and a replicated acacia woodgrain gives the plank-style aesthetic a highly modern feel.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rustic charcoal finish over replicated acacia wood grain with authentic touch
- Inset drawers
- Framed front with plank effect styling
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Vay Bay Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||32''W x 16''D x 54''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.