Add a splash of casual rustic design to your home with this chest of drawers. The natural look is elevated with a light weathered gray finish, reminiscent of sunbaked barn wood, and deliciously vintage wear and tear. The five smooth-gliding drawers are constructed with a fully finished dovetail design and pull handles with nailhead detailing in an industrial finish. This chic approach to the picturesque look you love is completed by casing that features a natural contemporary design with metal leg brackets finished in a textural dark metallic color.
- Made with reclaimed pine wood with patina finish; will include nail holes, patches, dings and gouges
- Light weathered gray finish
- Five smooth-gliding drawers with fully finished English dovetail construction and ball bearing side glides
- Metal leg brackets finished in dark metallic color
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Brennagan Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||42''W x 18''D x 54''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.