Put a simple twist on your approachable sense of style with this classically charming nightstand. A glazed bisque finish covers the wire-brushed textural surface, with natural wood undertones bringing additional dimension. It's embellished with blackened iron-tone hardware and louvered accents, infusing this chic piece with an air of traditional elegance.
- Made with wood, veneer and engineered wood
- Wire-brushed textural surface in a glazed bisque finish with natural wood undertones
- Blackened iron-tone hardware
- 1 drawer with fully finished interior, dovetail construction and ball-bearing side glides
- Storage cabinet
- 110V power supply with dual USB charging port
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Break-front pilasters and corbels
- Cabinet door with louvered accents
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||One Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||25''W x 18''D x 30''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.