At the intersection of industrial cool and chic sophistication you'll find this three-drawer chest. The rich brown finish over replicated walnut wood grain and burnished goldtone handles offer an authentic touch that plays well any way you style it. Simple and elegant in its design, this piece keeps your home decor grounded while elevating your modern style.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Rich brown finish over replicated walnut wood grain with authentic touch
- Burnished goldtone pulls
- 3 smooth-gliding drawers
- Vinyl wrapped drawer sides and back for extra durability
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Three Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Calverson Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||27''W x 17''D x 31''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.