The perfect marriage of simple and contemporary style, this chest of drawers is a charming addition to your home. It sports an expressive two-tone look, with a dark charcoal finish over replicated oak grain with an authentic touch and a replicated sugarberry wood grain. Ball bearing glides offer smooth opening and closing of the drawers, while matte black knobs and splay legs add a finishing touch.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Two-toned with dark charcoal finish over replicated oak grain and a replicated sugarberry wood grain
- 3 smooth-gliding drawers with vinyl-wrapped sides and back
- Matte black knobs
- Splay legs
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chest of Drawers
||Three Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Piperton Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||27''W x 17''D x 32''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.