For fans of urban industrial design, this desk steals the show. Top is crafted with a mix of acacia veneer and engineered wood beautified with an oiled walnut-tone finish. Incorporation of sleek tubular metal frame and linear, large-scale pulls pull it all together.
- Top made of acacia veneers, solid wood components and engineered wood in oil-rubbed walnut finish
- Metal base and hardware in bronze-tone finish
- Top made of acacia veneers, wood and engineered wood in oil-rubbed walnut finish
- Drop-front keyboard tray/drawer, plus smooth-gliding drawer
- Built-in power station with 2 AC electrical plug-ins and 2 USB slots
- Power cord included; UL-listed
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||60" Home Office Desk
||Home Office Small Desk
|Item Color Key
||Starmore 60" Home Office Desk
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 28''D x 31''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.