On-trend with its monochromatic design, this outdoor chair with ottoman and side table is primed for casually cool relaxation. Gray rope material woven on a durable steel frame has a subtle-yet-dynamic sense of style. A tempered glass tabletop is the perfect place for drinks and snacks, while the self-storing ottoman offers a spot for tired feet to rest while you're chilling alfresco. All-weather cushions, covered in easy-to-clean Nuvella fabric, round out the look.
- Includes lounge chair, ottoman and side table
- Polyester reinforced rope material handwoven on steel frame with durable powder coated finish
- Table with tempered glass top
- Stainless steel hardware
- Back pillow, seat and ottoman cushions covered in Nuvella® (solution-dyed polyester) high-performance fabric
- All-weather foam cushion core wrapped in soft polyester
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Ottoman is self-storing
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Outdoor Chair with Ottoman and Side Table
||Chair/OTTO w/CUSH/Table (3/CN)
||Outdoor Chat Set
|Item Color Key
||Coast Island Outdoor Chair with Ottoman and Side Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||24''W x 26''D x 30''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.